Please take a minute to view our gallery above displaying some of what we have to offer you at the Heather House Bed and Breakfast.
- Freshly Brewed Tea Coffee and Biscuits
- Free off road parking
- All rooms ensuite bathroom with power showers
- Hairdryer and selection of toiletries
- Flat screen TV and DVD players (with a wide selection of DVD's available, please enquire on arrival)
- Free available to all guests
Alterntive accommodation is provided by us at the Award Winning 'Trooperstown Wood Lodge'. Please see our website for further details, www.trooperstownwoodlodge.com.
We take an online enquiries for Reservations. Once you leave your details you will be contacted by us directly whereby we will be delighted to assist you on your request.
For direct bookings please call: +353 (0) 404 45157 or +353 (0) 404 45236.
Room Rate €40.00 per person sharing, including Breakfast. Lunch and Evening meals are served at our restaurant The Wicklow Heather.
The Wicklow Heather Restaurant is situated within a five minute walk of the Heather House Bed and Breakfast.
Breakfast is served between 8.00 am and 11.30 am at The Wicklow Heather Restaurant. We provide complementary transport to and from The Wicklow Heather Restaurant.
Please enquire at Reception should you require breakfast outside of these times.
Please see our Breakfast menu below.
- Fresh Chilled Orange, Apple or Cranberry Juice
- A selection of cerials (Museli, cornflakes and Special K)
- Pro-biotic Yogurt, served with fresh Seasonal Berries
- Fruit Plate of Fresh Fruits
- White or Brown Bread
- Freshly Brewed Tea or Ground Coffee
- Warm Toast and a selection of sundries: Marmalade and a variety of fruit Jams.
All our cooked Breakfasts are served with a choice of Freshly Brewed Tea or Ground Coffee, and with warm Toast. All our Eggs are Free Range and can be served to your choice of Fried scrambled or poached.
Full Irish Breakfast includes:
- Grilled Bacon
- Pudding Mushroom
Scrambled Eggs served with smoked salmon and Grilled Tomato
Poached Eggs served with crispy bacon.